Family fun!

My family came to visit us for a week! We went to Seven peaks on Thursday, the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake city and then stayed the night to do Temple square. Hannah and I had a rough night so we didn't get to do Temple square(we did the zoo and temple square friday and saturday and then spent Sunday swimming and watching a movie). We then went to Thanksgiving point and enjoyed their gardens. We spent the day driving in our go-cart and seeing the gorgeous garden
(we did Thanksgiving point Monday).
My mom bought Hannah this adorable ballerina dress that we went to get pictures of at Portrait Innovations because of the great deal you can get( thanks to Shalyse for telling me about this great deal.) And then they watched Hannah for us on our Anniversary while we went to dinner and a movie! It was a blast!


I love this picture because you can see the beautiful dress grandma got for her.

Our favorite picture we had taken.

Grandma holding Hannah.


Carly and me on the beautiful bridge.

Beautiful view of the gardens.

Joel and me posing like Greek statues under the pillars.

We rented a go-cart to tour the gardens. It was totally worth it!

Beautiful fountain in the gardens.

Hannah with the balloon a lady gave her. The lady was said she was so cute she deserved a balloon.

Hannah's hand reaching into the bears mouth.

Hannah playing with the iron ducks. She even tried eating this one.

In front of the world's smallest 'waterfall'

Grandma and Hannah playing in the shallow water at the gardens

Hannah crawling on the cool brown and blue zebra stripped carpet.


I had to put this toilet from the hotel up...... Can you find the handle?

My family in front of the giraffes

Hannah and Mama

Hannah and Carly

Here we all are standing by the elephant.


Carly and me



The Pool at the hotel.



Playing by Noah's ark



Hannah playing with her balloon.

Comments