4 months

So Bella is 4 months!! She turned four months on Christmas Day. She gives the biggest smiles, lots of cooing (in fact she almost NEVER stops cooing), loves her thumbs and hands, will put anything with in arms reach into her mouth (I have to be alot more careful about what I have in front of me, grabby grabby girl :)would rather stand or sit rather than lie down and eats food like it's going out of style. 4 month stats:

Weight: 14 lbs. 8 oz. 90%
Height: 24.5 in 50%
Head: 39 cm 10%

I will admit I was surprised by the weight and height because she is still wearing 0-3 month clothing and can fit into some 3-6 mon. Plus 8 lbs. in 4 months?! This little girl loves her food. She loves to smile but getting her to giggle is super hard. She'll do it but just not very often it takes ALOT of effort :) She's a cutie, her hair is still growing! The only amount of hair she has lost is where a slight bald spot is..........but she had so much hair it's just thinned out in one spot. Here's some pictures of her:





What is this??

I'll give it a try.


Hmmm....

Not so sure....



I want more, there's not very much left of this bib!




Outfit from grandma!

I really like those lights.

This is fun!


Don't let Hannah near me. (hannah kept trying to climb in with her, it was a bit terrifying for Bella)

First pigtails.

Comments

  1. Oh my I just couldn't help but laugh and laugh I can't believe that time is passing by so fast Love ya MOM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment