Valentine's 2012

For Valentine's this year we had a blast! I made a special dinner of a garden salad w/ homemade oragne vinegarette, stuffed baby portabella mushrooms, french dip sandwiches and ginger glazed carrots. Followed by a dessert of chocolate dipped strawberries and whipped cream. I think we all enjoyed it. One thing that would have made it better was feeding the kids first and putting them down for bed........something to keep in mind NEXT year! Hannah helped me to clean the china, stemware, and the flatware. She also had fun helping to set the table. She was pretty excited that we were using all these special dishes and I was excited to see her so excited :)

I did a 14 days of Valentine's for Dan, with valentine notes that had some treat attached. There was some corny ones but I think he looked forward every morning to see what I had left him.

Dan got me some red tulips and a pink t-shirt that said "My Husband Loves Me." It was a pretty fun gift :) He also surprised me a few mornings later with chocolates, some perfume (I use to wear this certain kind when we were dating that had a really neat cap on it and we both liked it, so it was fun he went out and searched for it ) and an invitation to a night out on the town. He came home early to pick me and the girl's up. We exchanged babysitting with Ben and Shalyse. After dropping the girls off, we went and had a delicious dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and afterwards when to a ballet. It was fun just being with him, especially when we got lost. We also weren't in love with the ballet we went and saw but it was a fun experience to have together and we look back with fond memories.









I thought I would throw a picture of the baby bump at the end because, it's one of the only one's I've had taken so far :) I'm about 16 weeks here.

Comments