38 weeks

Everything looked great.  Baby is doing well. I will admit it was a bit harder on me then the usually appointment because I found out I have made ZERO progress as far as dilation goes!  That's right I am not dilated at all! I'm not going to lie it was a bit devasting.  I have been waking up almost every night this week around 3:30-4:30 am and can not fall back asleep.  I've tried to avoid taking naps during the day to help with this.  Nothing works, I'll wake up to use the bathroom and can't fall asleep again.  It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have 3 little ones that demand my energy.  I've also been unusually emotional, like I can start crying at the drop of a hat over anything.  I've always been at least 3 cm by now and had hoped to schedule an induction date so I could have some peace of mind.  I'll go in on Wednesday and we'll see what they say! I can't be induced until I'm at least 3 cm.  If I could at least sleep at night I would be completely fine with waiting.  Anyways, that's where we are at!

Comments