More Summer vacation

Today we went window shopping! We went to the sporting goods store and to a craft store! We stopped in to McDonald's for ice cream cones and to let Hannah play in the children play center. Today was my personal day! I went and got a manicure at one of the local beauty schools. It was so nice having time to be pampered and not to worry about anything. It's been so long since I've had a chance to go get my nails done! It was so much fun! Daniel had his personal day Wednesday, in which he went golfing. He said it was a big eye opener and that he was pretty rusty and looks forward to having more time someday to spend on his hobby.


We found this hat at the Sporting goods store.


Having a snack!



Playing at the McDonald's.







We were trying so hard to get a good picture! In this one she is chewing on a piece of apple....it's a pretty funny expression.


Hannah pulling the piece of apple out of her mouth....


This final one was taken after I had removed the piece of apple from her mouth because she was playing with it............she wasn't happy that we took her piece of apple.


Comments

  1. I am glad that you are having fun on your little summer vacation. I love the idea of the personal day. I am so glad you were able to relax. Where is this mc donalds at, the play area looks like it has a lot of cool/fun things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks, Kristi! The McDonald's is on University Ave down be the mall and near Sams club. It is SUPER fun and very nice. We were pleasantly surprised. I hope you're having fun with your sister, it sure looks like it from all the pics you've put up so far!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment