Late Christmas present

So if you haven't heard or guessed by now, I'm pregnant! It was a great Christmas present and we are very excited. It will make doing an internship and the family reunion that's in August a little tricky but The Lord knows what he's doing. We are just hoping this will be an easier pregnancy......anyways, we are very excited for such a great blessing. Merry Christmas!!!


I took three pregnancy tests just to be sure!!! The last one was on Christmas day. You can see the line gets a little darker with each test. These pregnancy tests are another reason I love the dollar store.

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!!!! And I fully agree, the Lord knows what he is doing, even when we don't quite understand his timing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Katie and Dan! Your little family is growing so quickly! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I was hoping for you. Let me help you when you start to get sick, I am not very sick anymore and can be much more helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! What a great Christmas present! We are so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! We are happy for you, even if we are a bit jealous, too. :)

    This is Becca, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, again!
    My email is dovedark@gmail.com(not Goth but after the chocolate I have an affinity for). You are wonderful parents and your doing a great job mothering. Isn't it wonderful that God sent these little ones to us without instructions (other than the scriptures, revelations, and living prophets) because He knew we would need to rely on Him to understand and meet their needs? Don't fear two--it can be doubly hard at times but also doubly fun and rewarding. Enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Dan and Katy! This is such great news! Reading about your pregnancy with Hannah made me sad knowing all that you had to go through. Hopefully this one will be easier! What a blessing to have such a sweet girl already! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment