Walking Hannah



So the plan had been to catch a few first steps! But Hannah decided today during Sunday school that is was time to walk! I was actually talking to our Stake High council man, Bro. Bensen and he was asking if she was walking yet and I told him not yet but she was very close. Next thing we knew she was walking. I had been trying to get her to walk by bribing her with toys dangling in the air but Hannah knew when she wanted to start walking and chose pretty much the perfect moment! Now if only Daniel had been able to be there to see it.

Comments

  1. Wow! I knew that she was going to be walking soon, I could just tell. How big she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my little newborn sometimes. I was in bed last night and I realized Hannah will be 1 year in like 8 weeks! I bet you're thinking the same thing about Davey being almost 1 year in one more month.........I just can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I can't believe she is the same girl that I got to hold in my arms and give a talking to at Christmas time. =) She is just so sweet. Love that little girl! Enjoy it. My 1st baby starts third grade tomorrow. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's already walking like a pro!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment