Seasonal decorating!

I really enjoyed decorating this stairwell! It was fun to thinking of cool and inexpensive ways to decorate! I am pleased to say that I was able to do this all for under $10. I did have help, thanks to my mom who has given me little things over the years! And I really hope all those who see it can enjoy the fall spirit!!
I had some more ideas that I was going to try but did not fit into the budget. I had planned to cut out bats and a tree out of black paper and tape them to the wall. If you would like to see where I got the idea it was from, here is a blog of a friend of mine: http://www.berretandtanya.blogspot.com.


I love this wreath, and the dark orange color of the berries.


Hannah really loved the chimes on the ghost.


I put two pictures of the same thing so you could see the orange lights turned on. I plan to add another string of leaves which you can get at Wal-mart for pretty cheap.




Comments

  1. So fun!!!! I should do the upstairs stairwell!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally should decorate the upstairs stairwell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the decorations. And the birthday party (sorry for the late arrival). And all the food. It was so great. I might have to take you up on the offer for help. Thanks for being a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! My kids should have you as a Mom. My only fall decorations are the leaves turning colors in the yard! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi, you totally deserve the mom award! You're in school and raising 5 kids! I think that definitely warrants an award!!! You're truly the best Jodi!
    Kristi, I really hope you will call if you need anything! And I'm just glad you were able to come to the party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment