What a past couple of weeks!

Wow!! I can't believe this. So first off was Hannah's ear infection and the non stop fussiness. Second, getting her fingers smashed in the door. Third, I was vacuuming with the hose to get into a corner and Hannah knocked down the vacuum and got 4 or 5 scrapes from the bristles underneath (who knew you could get such a horrible scratch from a VACUUM.) Fourth, Hannah fell on her face outside and got a few scrapes on the face. And then finally for the fifth, we were on campus attending an accounting lecture from one of Dan's classes in which spouses were invited to attend. Hannah was being so good until the last fifteen minutes she fell down one of the stairs and cut her lip!!! I feel SO bad!! And my heart definitely hurts so much whenever I look at her. I really need to keep a better eye on her. I still never would have seen the vacuum thing happening. I just hope and pray nothing else happens, I don't know if my heart can take it!

Comments

  1. Poor Hannah! I know it is hard to see all that our kids go through, but don't go blaming yourself! As she becomes more mobile she will get more scratches and owies. Even if we could watch our babies constantly, I think they would still happen. As long as you are there to kiss them better, she will be just fine. You are such a great mommy! I wish we lived closer and could see you guys more often. Give that beautiful scratched face a kiss from Aunt Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My poor little Hannah Banana! She will be alright, it's part of childhood, Davey falls all the time. I understand that it is still sad. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment