Pics of my sewing project

I am so happy to say that I was able to finish not only Hannah's dress but the under shorts as well! I am very happy with how my project turned out. I now have to decide rather to wait to finish my dress or wait until after we move, it would just take 3 days. I also would like to make a tie from the scrapes for Dan........he wasn't as enthusiastic as I would have liked but that's not going to stop me. So here's some pictures of the dress and just some other ones I took of Hannah.











I had to put up both videos! I hope you don't mind! You can just choose to watch one if you would like!






This picture would have turned out better if the glass had been more clean.

I had to put up a few pictures of the huge tie that we put on Hannah. They are not very flattering but still cute!


Comments

  1. Yeah, like we would mind an extra video of that adorable girl. I don't think so! She is so cute and that dress...WOW. Nice job. I think it is great that you will be making a tie for Daniel also. He will love it, even if he doesn't act like it! Can't wait to see your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress you made is adorable! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah is super, super adorable. If anyone ever tells you otherwise, they are LYING!!! I loved all of the pictures of her in the leaves, and with the tie.

    Make sure and post pictures of the dress and tie combo when they are finished. Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "Lady in Red!" What a darling dress. Finish the tie--it will make a cute Daddy Daughter Christmas picture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment