Christmas 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!! We were thinking of you all!!!


It was fun dressing Hannah up for Christmas. The onesie was pretty big on her ( I think it's like size 24 months) but she was still pretty cute.


We let her choose one gift to open on Christmas Eve. She had a hard time deciding......you can see a little video we took of it below.



In the end she chose the gift from grandma. As soon as she had the baby unwrapped she picked it up and headed right to the rocking chair.




Hannah was just as excited about the gift that was inside, as Dan was! ( It was a dart gun)


I opened the gift from The Pierces, and got an awesome movie!! ( as you can see Hannah was enjoying the darts from Dan's gun from the above pic)


Hannah's pile. Thank you D.I. (Santa), the dollar store (Mom and Dad), Dot and Jay, and Ben and Shalyse, and Grandma!!!


Mom and Dad's piles.


Hannah spent a good full minute just staring at her pile.......I guess she learned her lesson too well, she didn't want to touch the presents.



The dog we got from D.I. is pretty cool because it barks, wags it tail and follows you around. Hannah loves it!

I wanted to put up more pics of Dan, but he asked me not to. :)


So I opened my present from Dan, and all I could find was rolls of old film. But when I looked deeper I found a note. The note led me on a fun treasure hunt.


First, under the star on the tree.


Second, the noise maker in Hannah's room.


Under the wreath on the door.


And to a DVD case, that had the last glue that led to the 'Secret doors of Christmas.' Dan did a really good job! It was SO much fun.


The Secret Doors of Christmas. Excuse the tongue.....I was trying to solve a math problem from the last clue so i would know which door to open. My math skills and all my thinking skills have been a little off lately.


And the doors of Christmas led me to a wrapped present which turned out to be a red Kitchen Aid.................I was SO ecstatic!!! Dan couldn't have chosen a better gift.


I had to get a picture of it in it's new home......I find myself stopping to look at it every time I'm in the kitchen :) Thank you so much, my dear sweetheart! You spoil me all the time ( and I don't just mean materially) I love you! And thank you, Will and Jodi for letting us use your Sam's club membership card!



Here's the fun video. At first she choose the one gift but then decided to change her mind. As you all know she went for the baby doll, in the end!

Comments

  1. Cool Christmas present for Katy. Way to go Dan! I love my kitchenaid. I just got it a year or two ago. Have fun making stuff with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment