Fun with hannah


So, I have a new hair cut. It is really nice and pretty easy to take care of.

Hannah has 4 teeth that are coming in right now! Soon she'll have 9 teeth.......I'm just glad I'm not breastfeeding anymore ;)




I have to laugh when I see this picture. She's wearing a snowsuit that's for a 6 month old but will work for right now. It's so funny to see her in it because she looks like a big pink marshmallow!


Thank you, Shalyse. I love the long overalls!


It's great because this playground is pretty much in our 'backyard'. It will be nice once it becomes warm again.


She loved riding the seal. I had to keep a close eye because she is to little to reach ground.


I had to take a picture when I found her like this one afternoon.




This is her water bottle that she likes to keep snacks in for later. We find crackers, pieces of bread and candy canes in pockets of coats, jackets, pants, shoes, and anything that she can fit them in to store for a later time. What a funny girl.


This is how she talks on the 'phone' (you might notice how it's backwards). She loves plastic phones, she'll walk around the house having conversations.


When we brought the shelf home from DI we had to take out the shelves. When we got home, Hannah brought toys and snacks and sat in the shelf.



Getting ready to eat. She has become a very picky eater. I have seriously tried to prevent this by giving her just the things she doesn't like. She'll try them and then just spit them out and make the 'more' sign. She won't eat very many veggies and is very particular about which crackers she wants. What am I to do??

She also drew on the wall with a pen the other day. How in the world did she think of such a thing........isn't she suppose to be too little to think of such naughty things??

For those who haven't heard, we've been called to the nursery in our new ward. It was amazing because it was the same Sunday our records got called in..........talk about FAST. I think it will be great for Hannah, because she is not very good about holding still and loves to explore. We are very excited!!! The nursery has 35 kids but only about 20 come every Sunday. They are thinking about splitting the older kids from the younger ones. We'll see!!

Comments

  1. I love your haircut! Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works great for pens and such on the wall. They sell a cheapo version at the dollar store that works just as well. 20 kids is pretty crazy, so hopefully they will split it. Of course, in January some of them will move into primary. I loved the pictures of her in the marshmallow suit. She is a cutie, just like her mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for little bit of wisdom about the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.......I'm definitely going to have to go out and buy some!!! And thank you for the compliment on my hair cut......it's nice sometimes to mix things up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could give advice on the whole picky eatting things, but as you may know, I am in the middle of that as well. All I can say is that Davey is slowly (very slowly) starting to try new things, so hopefully it is a stage. Hannah is so cute, as always, I love how much she loves the phone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment