Too fast!

Time is going by way too fast!! I woke up this morning and was thinking that 3 years ago at this time I wasn't even engaged! Now I've been married almost 3 years, have a toddler and a second baby on the way! Holy cow! What a change in just 3 short years. It makes you start to wonder where you will be at in another 3 years. I still can't believe in another week and a half I'll be out of my first trimester. It really is true you start showing sooner.........I can already notice the swell of my belly, as small as it might be. We're going in for our second prenatal appt. on the 16th, it will be fun to get to hear the heart beat, again.

I can't believe it's already February! We almost forgot to pay rent on the 1st we were so preoccupied with all that has been going on. I am glad that it has been warmer the past couple of days. It has given me a chance to get out for a short walk around the complex. I think it does Hannah as much good as it does me. It makes a little girl very happy to get to hold mommy's hand and to get to see a whole new world! She hasn't had much of a chance to be outside (I prefer to stay inside if I can't wear just a jacket) and has enjoyed it. It also makes going down for nap time a lot easier, not to mention a 2 hour napping period! It gives baby Ryan and I a chance to cuddle and take a nap ourselves.

Tonight is Dan's official last night as a crew member of movies 8. Tomorrow he will start he first 'day' as a manager. I don't think it has quite hit yet ;) I'll try to post some pictures with Dan in his new work get up! We were also able to finally pick up a suit that we had tailored for Dan. Thank you to Dan's aunt Victoria! She was so kind to give him a suit last Christmas. We were able to get it tailored for a great deal and he now has one that fits just right with a little room to grow if needed ;) He is very excited to get to wear it!

Well, that's all I can think of right now. I will admit I was feeling kind of lonely so I decided to post something. We love you all!

Comments

  1. I'm sorry you are feeling lonely! I promise I will respond to your latest email soon. :) Thanks for writing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are busy!! But I most definitely look forward to hearing from you! Thank YOU for writing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are feeling well enough to get outside and that horrible 1st trimester is almost over. Davey and I miss you guys and we had so much fun last time we hung out. I was so happy to see how well Davey and Hannah are playing together now that they are getting older. I would love to invite you over this time, but I don't know if that's too hard with lil' Ryan. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would LOVE to come over or even have you guys over again! It is so much fun to see how they interact more and more as they get older. They are both such cuties! We should plan a day this next week! I know I could really use some 'grown up' time ;) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time does really go fast. I'm sorry you are feeling lonely. That is one of the hardest things about being a stay at home Mom, especially when it is too yucky to go outside. I'm glad you and Hannah got a little walk in. Good luck at your appointment. Can't wait to hear how it went.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment