Recent pictures and one video


But he's just so cute mom..........why can't I touch him?


She is very fascinated by Ryan's binky and pretty much anything that's his. She is a good helper with bringing things that are his to me.



Big innocent eyes. And I love the pronounced beak that is from Daniel.


Waving hi.


We put stickers and colored on the inside.


It's amazing what a box can do!


If I place one finger on the laptop, is that really touching it? She's pretty clever when it comes to pushing boundaries. One time there was a school book that she wasn't suppose to touch that was on a pillow. She started slowly pulling the pillow towards her and then proceeded to slowly advance one finger toward the book while staring at Daniel the whole time to make sure he wasn't watching. Hannah, one finger DOES count as touching :)





One of the few pictures I can get her looking at the camera and she is unhappy.




Hannah dancing with Daddy. I think Daniel's dance is the best ;) pretty funny. There is music playing in the background, it's just very low. (P.S. excuse the mess!)

Comments

  1. Hannah is very beautiful! She really is growing up fast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment