Potty Training?


I believe that Hannah may have started potty training herself, but only time will tell. She's started pull off her pants and yesterday she pulled off her own poopy diaper........it would have been great only she was suppose to be taking a nap. I heard her crying but thought it was just her bring a little overtired and being a little fussy when she went down. After doing the dishes, cleaning the floor and getting my banana bread in the oven, she was still crying so I knew something was up. I walked into the room to find Hannah's naked bum in the air( I did have get a few chuckles out of seeing this). She had gotten a little poop on her some of her blankets but it wasn't too bad. I was just glad she had thrown the diaper out of her crib rather then leave it in. She'll also sit on her potty for 1-2 mins. and seems to think it's exciting to get to be like mommy and daddy. I guess we'll see if this continues, it would be nice if she would potty train herself. It would be especially nice if she was potty trained before she started nursery, but I think that's just a dream ;) This little girl needs to stop grow up so fast!!! We love you little Hannah.

Comments