16 week ultrasound



I went in for my 16 week prenatal appointment and the doctor said I was measuring a little small more like 15-14 weeks and he wanted to be sure they would get the best image of the four chambers of the heart for the 20 week ultrasound. So in order to time it right, he had us go in for an early ultrasound.

It was great!! We got to see the baby and we also got a picture of the feet. It made me so happy to see the little one and made it more real for me. I had started to feel the baby the night before and then to get to go in the next morning and SEE the baby was such a blessing. It's hard to image that the baby in this picture is only 4-5 inches long!!!

The baby is measuring right where she should be!!! So we will go in on April 16th for our 20 week ultrasound!!!

Comments

  1. Wow, I can't believe your baby is that still that small, I'd think it would be bigger. I am glad that "she" is measuring right, what a relief! So you call the baby she, hmmmm, do you know something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on seeing your little one on ultrasound--isn't it amazing!? (Don't worry about measuring small for dates, I usually do.) I am glad they didn't push your date back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment