Humpty Dumpty Day

Today has been one of those days when I wished for the whole day to finally end. The day started with a loud THUNK from me on the stairs. I slipped on a step and landed pretty hard. My body went into shock, I had to lay on the stairs for 5 min. just trying to fight the feeling to pass out which was followed by a little bit of vomiting. It was pretty scary just feeling so light headed for so long. I am very very sore but from what the doctor said, I should be fine unless I start having contractions, cramping or bleeding. I'll be going in tomorrow morning to make sure all is fine. The first thought I had when I became conscious from the fall was hoping the baby would be fine and I'm sure he/she is. I have this peaceful feeling so I know everything is fine but it will still be reassuring to hear the babies heart beat again.

Later today Hannah rolled down our cement steps out front and then a little while later feel off a toy and land on the pavement. She has some pretty good goose eggs but overall she is her happy self! And another great thing............the day is almost finally over and I can go to bed!!! What a great blessing that we are all fine! I will be fine if we never have another Humpty Dumpty Day.

Comments

  1. Yikes! I remember one time when Emily was a newborn and I slipped down the stairs while carrying her in my arms. She was fine, but it was scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell down the stairs while carrying a laundry basket while I was pregnant with Joey--I couldn't sit without pain for days! I guess pregnancy makes it hard to navigate those stairs! Glad to hear you and baby are fine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment