My 'new' kitchen!!!

My mom and sister came to visit Memorial weekend and while they were down here, I asked my mom for some decorating tips. Her house is always amazing ;) And she gave me the idea to use fabric as a 'wall paper.' Which is great because it's cheaper, you can use the fabric for other things (like the curtains), it's very easy to put on AND remove, and can be reused! You just use a cornstarch mixture. I was able to make some curtains and a table cloth(the curtains and table cloth are the same fabric.) The curtains i was able to design myself and was very pleased. The whole project took about 5 hours total. I have a few minor tweaks to make but knew if I didn't get the pictures up soon I would forget or wouldn't find the time. But anyways here it is!



These were the only before pics I had......not very good but you can see a big difference!









I had to put up these pictures of Hannah. I got a pretty good laugh when I saw this. Potty training is going great. She is starting to tell us about a 1/3 of the time that she has to go. Another 1/3 she will tell us AS she is going. And the last 1/3 are accidents(which includes in and out of the potty.)


And of course I had to put up a cute video......my favorite is when she makes the lion noise :)

Comments

  1. Wow, that looks amazing! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Your Mom is a genius! And you are both so talented--I love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! I love your pregnant belly too and the kitchen looks great! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment