Timpanogos Caves and Father's Day

Last Thursday we all got up as a family a 6 am and headed out for an adventure. We had decided it was time we hiked up to the timpanogos caves! The hike was quite the workout for me! With being pregnant and out of shape it was not easy, we thought afterwords about if we had known how strenuous it was going to be we probably would have waited until later in the pregnancy. But apparently it didn't send me into labor and it was an awesome experience!!! We would like to get a lot of fun things packed in this summer since Dan will actually have the time. Dan mostly carried Hannah on his shoulders and she walked a small portion on the way. it was fun to have her chat all the way, telling us what she was seeing and asking for snacks and water.











Father's Day I thought was fun! Let me say one thing first.........Dan is hard to shop for!!! I kept trying to get ideas out of him but when I finally got one that I would be able to do it turned out there was no possible way of getting. He wanted a 20 round magazine for one of his guns, I guess that 20 round doesn't exist for this certain gun. I was able to find a great gift the day before when I knew that time was running out and it was now or never. I was able to find him a leatherman for his key chain. He already has one but it is pretty old and was starting to become harder to use. I was so happy when he said it was the perfect gift :) I did get to learn more about guns, bullets, and magazines through the whole process!
Anyways, for father's day I made him breakfast in bed (he was very tired because he had worked a 14 hour shift at work the previous evening) and then made him a great dinner. And for dessert I made him a cheesecake! The last time I made one, was for his birthday a month after we had gotten married and he wasn't a big fan of it so it took me almost 2 more years for make another one.........it turned out a lot better this time ;)
For activity day's we had learned how to make boutonnieres, and i was so happy to present one to Dan Sunday morning and to make him wear to church.


Comments