Another year bites the dust

It's hard to believe that I am now 22. I guess I feel like I should be older but then at the same time I feel like I shouldn't be 22 already! It was a wonderful birthday. And all my wonderful family and friends made it that way. I was woke up to a yummy breakfast and a brand new teapot. I accidentally ruined our last one this winter (I left it on the burner to boil and then forgot all about it until it was too late. I blame it on the pregnancy, I have definitely been more air headed this time around.) And then got ready to go with my friend and neighbor to the Bean or Life museum on campus. Dan had asked her to get me out of the house for a little while. I wasn't suppose to know that that's the reason she invited me but I knew anyways I was glad that Dan still takes the time to surprise me. He's the best. We had a fun afternoon with the kids and then had a little lunch and came home to find that Dan had shampooed all the carpets! I was SO pleased. I had been planning to do it soon and have been talking about it for at least the last month but everytime I go to the store and planned to see how much it would cost to rent a carpet cleaner I would forget (of course.) We got in a much needed short nap (I've found that I've been needing more and more sleep the further along I get in the pregnancy) and was awoken by the sound of a message being left on my phone ( I had missed like 4 calls....i must have really been out of it) and it was a guy who was trying to find my apartment to drop off an edible bouquet!!! My family had sent it to me......it was SO delicious and looked just as good. And was presented with yet another gift, so perfume from Victoria Secret. We then decided to head to Sandy for the rest of our birthday adventure. We ended up eating dinner at The Mayan (it's like the Rain forest cafe only with cliff divers.) It was SOO awesome!!! It was a Monday so we were able to get a table pretty close to the pool and had a great view of the little shows they we would do every 30 min. Hannah loved watching them dive into the water and was still going on about them jumping into the water on the way home. She enjoyed the bird noises and especially the monkey noises. And bobbed her head to the music. Seeing her get so excited made the experience more enjoyable for us. It was the perfect place to go out to as a family. And when we arrived home my dear friend Kristi had brought over some cupcakes. It was a wonderful birthday and I was a little sad to see it end. Again a big thanks to all my friends and family for making it so special for me. Love you all!!!!


















I put up two videos of her eating a chocolate banana for my mom. So you do not have to watch both to get that she really did enjoy eating! I also put up one of while we were eating.


Comments

  1. I'm so glad you had such a good birthday! I want to go to the Mayan. I've heard such cool things about it. I facebooked you too, but I wanted you guys to know that if you need anything to let us know. I hope that everything is going well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment