2 year appointment

Here are Hannah's two year stats:
Weight: 23 lbs 6 oz 10% (with clothes on)
Height: 33 1/4 in 50%
Head: 47.6 cm 40%

Matt was so good with her, even though she was very shy! She was given her flu shot and prevnar vaccines. I definitely felt worse this time seeing her get shots. I was so glad that Dan was the one who held down her arms.......I don't think I could have done it. After getting to choose a pretty ring, she felt a lot better. Her emotions are all over the place and any little thing sends her into tears but besides that she has taken it pretty well. And keeps pointing to her bandaids and saying how lucky she is to have two barbie bandaids :) ( This is mostly for my records, i find that the blog is the only way I can keep any sort of journal, I just don't have time or energy to write in my actual journal)

Hannah has grown so much in that last year! She speaks in sentences now! We can understand her about 90% of the time that other 10 % we look at each other and ask if the other one can understand what she says. I've noticed she can be very shy in new situations but in familiar situations she is very out going........to the point where she can become bossy. She can be very territorial when it comes to toys and will tell her friends what to do. She will make a good big sister, she already has the being bossy part down! She usually says thank you when I give her something and will say please if you just look at her when she tells you what she wants. Naptime has become a struggle, she will play in her room for about and hour before she will go down.......which is only about 50% of the time lately. When she doesn't get her nap she goes to bed early and then will sleep in.
She is almost completely potty trained(after Bella was born I went slack but started it up again) She went a whole week during naptime without any accidents until yesterday. And we've done one outing so far with underwear. She even spent all day yesterday in underwear and didn't have an accident until during her nap. So we have a new goal!!! My goal is to have her completely potty trained(except for nighttime that I'm going to give her 6 months) by the end of this year.........we will see how that goes, I've set a goal like this before :)

Comments