Hannah finding her voice

So the last 2 weeks she has just taken off with talking. I am amazed on what she says. I mean she just barely turned two..... So here is a few things she's said recently:

"Come on, Bella. Let's go see grandma."
"Don't call me Booboo bear - Hannah."
"I'm fine, thank you."
"Cut my hair?"
When my mom was in town we took a visit to the Quilted Bear and hannah grabbed her own basket and went shopping (so cute to see what she found interesting) and when it was time to go my mom picked her up and was expecting Hannah to throw a tantrum instead she said, "No, wait. I want this." And choose this dollar toy.

i just can't believe she is so good at expressing herself. I'm sure I'll think of more things she said. Man, so I love this little girl!

Comments

  1. What a darling Hannah is!
    (Good you blogged about her early sayings because she will wonder and ask you what they were).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment