It's the most wonderful time of the year........

and Hannah definitely agrees. Today while we were at the Doctors having Bella's ears checked we saw Dan's uncle as we were leaving who gave Hannah some Christmas stickers and a box of crayons. That man knows his stuff (he's a wonderful pediatrician and man, I've never meant anyone as kind as him)! And she LOVES them. First thing she did was draw with the crayons, while waiting for a prescription to be filled.......she insisted on bringing one crayon in. It was cute because she was drawing all these 'pictures' of things, most just lines or scribbles that she would point to and call "Bella" or "kitty cat." The stickers she waited until she got home and here's what she did with them....................

She decorated her very own "Christmas tree".


Complete with a star on top!!!
And one unenthusiastic baby girl :)

How she came up with the idea.......I have no idea. Hannah makes me laugh ALL the time. She remembers things that you would think she would forget. She amazes me and always finds someway to make us laugh! It's hilarious how she says "Nove you." "This is for roo." "Thank you very much, mommy."She says thank you after you give her ANYTHING, even if it's not something you would really want. And I love how first thing when she wakes up she starts shouting " I AWAKE!!! I awake, Mommy! I awake daddy! I awake Bella!" Love her so much.

Comments

  1. two little girls so much apart of life! Love the wonderful way you are mommy to these precious spirits love you all !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for the story, cute pics, and memorable Hannah sayings. That is the cutest decorated tree I've seen all season long.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment