5 months old

Woot! Woot! Go Bella! This little girl is growing, growing, growing! She becomes very excited when anything comes close to her mouth! She's at that stage where EVERYTHING goes straight to the mouth. She is also very grabby. The other night we were feeding her some peas and Dan was getting ready to have some applesauce which he had placed in a cup. I started to make the joke that he left his applesauce in the line of fire when Bella stuck a little, fat fist right into the middle of the cup of applesauce. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw Dan's face. She loves giving smiles but still is hard to get a giggle/laugh out of. She is fascinated by her older sister and all that she does. I can't stop kissing her fat rolls and huge cheeks! She is rolling all over the place these days. She doesn't like being on her belly but the first thing she does is roll over on to her tummy once she's on her back. Luckily she's not like Hannah and doesn't seem to be thinking about crawling yet, and mommy definitely appreciates it! She is still in 0-3 month clothing, she can fit into some 3-6 month clothes. It puzzles me!









Giggling Bella.




Bella LOVED reading this book. She kept wanting me to turn the page. I was surprised, I thought she would just want to eat it but no, she was actually interested in what it was about :) She is getting so big.

Comments

  1. Can't wait to snuggle her! Please persuade Dan to stay a couple of days at least!

    I'm hoping to practice my photography skills on your girls. Do you think they would be up for some modeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katydid wow What a smile just love her and of course her big sister too Hon they are the so wonderful you too love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment