My day off from house cleaning

So today instead of cleaning my house I decided to work on these babies..............




So you might be wondering what they are or you might already know, if not here's some pictures of what they are used for:





Hannah can wear them too! These cuties are leg warmers!


Hannah showing off her boots and leg warmers.

With Bella getting up on her knees more and more lately I've been noticing that her knees turn red and heck, they are sooo cute! So I decided to buy some socks and make leg warmers. If you feel so inclined to try it yourself here's how you do it:






And they only take about 15-20 min. to make!

Comments

  1. I love these! I bought some for my sister--if I knew how to sew, I could have saved some cash! I wish I had a little girl around still just so I could put them on her chubby legs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment