Pictures of the girls

And you thought I was going to actually post pictures! I sure got you! ;) Actually my sister-in-law Jodi took some adorable pictures of the girls and made a blog post with pictures of them. If you are interested here is the web address:

http://jodi-clayton.blogspot.com/2011/04/youre-adorable.html

I will hopefully be able to get a few of Washington D.C, a Mississippi pic and some more recent ones of the girls soon. First of all our camera battery was dead for the D.C. trip so I will need to get some from some one else, just have to remember to do that! Mississippi River pics on Dan's phone, I'll have to figure how to get that (we also have a few D.C. pictures on there too). Once we found our camera battery and recharged it, I took some pictures............now I just have to find that special USB cable to transfer them onto my computer. So, sorry for the delays but if you check out Jodi's blog you will see some real talent!! Miss all of you that are not here with us. And love you all! I really miss my friend, Kristi ( one of those friends you are lucky to find) And especially you, Mom. I really miss you :) And of course I miss all my family!!!

Comments

  1. Dear Dan and Katy,
    We miss you too! It sounds like you had a great trip to D.C. (I saw the pics from Vaughn and Becca's blog).
    Hope you are able to settle in and find"home" again.
    How is Wibis? Is her Thyroid cancer back? Just worrying and wondering. My mom's brother most likely has thyroid cancer. Nothing is certain yet.
    Your girls look happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment