The Renaissance Fair





We had a lot of fun visiting Will and Jodi! They are super awesome! They were very kind and invited us to a local Renaissance Fair. It was pretty fun! There was a knife thrower, a whip guy (who lit some whips of fire), a guy who was was a little bit of everything and much much more! It was so fun to see so much fun. There was a lot of fun and funny people :). Thank you guys for sharing this experience with us! And thank you Jodi for e-mailing me the pictures!


In my costume :) Almost everyone was wearing some kind of costume.


The Falconer.


Dan and Hannah.

Lizzy and Bella. Rachel and Lizzy were AMAZING with the girls!


The guys who did a little bit of everything. I'm sure there's a better title for him but i can not think of that right now!


Hannah Banana

I wish I had posted sooner because I could have given better details. But one thing i do remember is how amazed I was by how good Will and Jodi's kids were! I need to take lessons from her, she knows what she's doing ;)

Comments