Random pictures

So I was finally able to figure out how to get the pictures off of our cameras memory card (Thank you to Dan's Dad). So here are a few random ones from before we moved. I probably didn't give these to you, Kristi.............so here they are !!:)

Hannah riding her bike.


Hannah and her best friend Davey (I put two on the blog because I couldn't get one with them both looking at the camera). In front of the Liger at the Bean Museum on the BYU campus. We would go there for story time sometimes. It was fun because they would always a real live animal that the kids could interact with. One time they had a tarantula, and Hannah was so excited to hold it!



A preschool craft we had done. Hannah really misses Davey, they were really good friends. Sometimes they were partners in crime........is was always Hannah showing Davey things he would never have thought of doing :)

Matching aprons I made for all of us.


Having just crossed over the Mississippi River for the first time!

Comments

  1. I love the matching aprons! Katy, you are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment