Pictures of the new House

Here is our house. I still have work to do and have some pretty big plans. But I thought I would share a few pics and will update as we do some redecorating and get some furniture. I also have big plans for repainting. The lime sherbet color doesn't look bad, it's just not me. And it's my house, so why shouldn't I make it my house. Mind you, all of the changes will take place over time. I will also try and show you our back and front yard. We have plans for those too. :)



The Door on the left leads to our office (and if I have my way nursery :). The door on the right is the front door. If you go more right that is the dining room. If you go more to the left, that's the master bedroom/bathroom. Behind me is the family room.





As you can see we are definitely not make much progress in this room. Right now it's the 'catch all' room.




Our dining room, which is a playroom right now. I look forward to using it as a formal dining room someday.





We're using the old bed set from Dan's parents home. That will most likely be changing in the next month.


We have more french doors leading to the master bath.



Separate dual vanities. Dan is a BIG supporter of this arrangement.




Family room, with my piano. The mirror off the side will go above the piano, very soon (right dear? :) The fireplace is a gas log, which we've really liked so far. You just pop a switch and it turns on, you then just pop the switch again and it's turned off.




Kitchen nook. The table and chairs we got from Dan's parents. I look forward to having real chairs! They get so cold in the morning!


Obviously my kitchen! I'm lovin' it!





Not all of our appliance match but, we are so grateful to our friends the McNabb's for giving us our stove and fridge!


Those big french doors on the right is the laundry closet. Also if you go straight a head that door leads to our garage and there is a doorway and stairs to the right of the garage door that lead to our bonus room.


I have plans to change some things about the laundry closet but won't go into them.


Bonus room view as you look out at the stairway and bathroom.


The bonus bathroom even has a bath!



This hallway is located off the the left if you are facing the kitchen nook from the kitchen. The first door on the right is the girls' room. The middle door the bathroom. Third door, my craft room, which will eventually be this coming babies room. And the door at the end is the linen closet.



Lots of pink!



Bookshelf that Dan's dad helped me with. He is so handy!


The girls' bathroom. It's pretty much an empty canvas, I still don't have any ideas.



Craft room. It's also used from when Ben and Shalyse bring Andrea over and so Bella can have nap time in a separate room from Hannah.



There is our home. It's been pretty exciting just the last 3 weeks dreaming about things I would like to do with the home. Dan has had fun dreaming about what to do in the garage and with the yard. We are so happy and enjoying this time in life as first time home buyers!

Comments

  1. Beautiful! What an amazing blessing! To have wonderful home for your family! I so want to see a picture of the front of the house! Congrats you guys, on all your wonderful blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Looks like a great floor plan! Nice table :0) Shalyse told me about the guy calling you and trying to get it for super cheap, what a weirdo because Ryan said he was acting super desperate for it on the phone, oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful home. I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment