Our New Addition

The front of our Mazda MPV.




 Today I became the owner of my very first car (I've never had a car in my name before, so it's pretty exciting to me)...a 2001 Mazda MPV.  I am overjoyed and we've been having a blast with it.  We are happy we were able to get such a great deal on a minivan that is in such great shape.  The MPV  doesn't have a lot of the fancy features like a lot of the Honda Odysseys we drove, but to us it is all new and fancy (and the price was a lot more affordable).  Like the fact it has power window and locks, that's pretty fancy to us.  A few cool features it has is that the passenger door windows can roll down and the second row captains chair can slide over to make the second row into a bench seat.  We also really like that the third row is a 'stow'n'go' which means it folds into the trunk so you can have more hauling capacity.  We are still learning about it and I can't believe it's mine!  Again, nothing overly fancy but we are still extremely happy with it!  We are now ready for baby #3!

Comments

Post a Comment