34 Weeks


Monday I reached 34 weeks!  Woohoo!  I went in and everything looks fine.  I am measuring a week small which is unusual with how things have been up to this point.  He is VERY active!  When I went in for my 32 week check up he flipped from being head down to head up just in a matter of seconds while she was trying to find his heart beat (with him having dropped 2 weeks earlier I don't even know how that is possible!)).  This Monday she said he is was head up but then he moved and she wasn't sure.  If he is still head up by the next appointment (Week 36) then that could be a problem because if he is breech I guess it will be nearly impossible for him to flip to head down by that point.  So that should be interesting to see.  I've never had a baby that moved SO much.  Hannah moved but she still stayed head down through the whole pregnancy.  Both girls were always head down.  So I don't know what will happen if he decides to stay breech. His heart rate is always great.  I'm gaining weight just fine, not as fast now so that has been nice :)  My blood pressure is still excellent!  Hopefully it will stay that way, with both girls the last month my blood pressure started to sky rocket.  As for contractions, I think the time is drawing nearer.  I'm having more contractions and more frequently.  They haven't been checking my cervix to see if there has been any change because they don't want to start anything. So for all I know everything is fine and there has been no change.  Today I was having contractions with some cramping and was getting nervous when they would come in waves every 5 min. The midwife told me that if I went into labor now they would not do anything to stop it because babies do just fine if born around this time or after.  I'm just so glad that I'll be full term in 3 more weeks!!!  I can not wait to meet this little guy!  Our bags are packed and I have a list of people who I can call at anytime if needed.  It is such a relief!  But that's the update on how things are going for now.  I'll check back in 2 weeks if nothing happens between now and then.

Comments