36 Weeks

So, I went in for my OB appointment yesterday and everything is looking great!  Good news, he is head down!!  Woot woot! So that has helped with a lot of worries.  I started doing research and  decided I was going to attempt a breech vaginal birth, but luckily it will not come to that.  I've also decided that I'm going to avoid an induction unless it is medically necessary.  I have been thinking a lot about how I want the birth to go and such. I feel less anxious for the pregnancy to come to an end and am a lot more calm.  I think part of the reason why this time I am less anxious is because it doesn't seem real yet. As my belly grows larger I can't help but look in the mirror every time I walk by one, not in vanity but with wonder and awe. Wonder with the fact that my body is housing a living human being, a child of God.  I also wonder, "Will this be my last pregnancy?"  And I find it makes the wait more durable knowing this could possibly be the last chance I get to experience this.  Please, keep us in your prayers that all will go well when it is time for the birth. Thank you.

Comments

  1. Katydid You look so beautiful! And I pray that you "will" have another sweet baby
    You are such a good mother

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment