37 Weeks

Today was another Dr. appointment! She said everything looks good. My blood pressure is still great. He is 'engaged,' I was not surprised because my belly has been seeming a lot lower and I have to use the bathroom constantly!  They did not check my cervix (Sorry if that it TMI :)............so I have no idea where I am with that.
This last week has been hard. With the heat, swelling, lack of sleep, and hormones it makes me so glad to finally be near the finishing line.   Weekends seem to be when I have the most contractions, so maybe a clue that he will be born on a weekend?   I am hoping with all that is going on this month that the time will fly by!
It's so funny all the things you forget about the last month!  I was reading out of my pregnancy book about how I would become more hormonal and anxious this month, and was glad I was not feeling that way. The next day, I noticed how much more sensitive I have become and how much more grumpy I have been.  I'm sure waking up 3-5 times a night isn't helping :)  Friday when Dan came home late again because of month end, I was less than kind because of what the girls had put me through that day.  Dan was very understanding and asked me how I was doing. That's when I know I'm being a dragon,  Dan will stop what he's doing and ask "How are you doing today, Hun?". And my ankles and feet swelling to amazing size!  Sunday's seem to be the worst for the edema. And it is so hard to be comfortable in anything, especially with all of this heat.  If I had my way, I would spend all day in my nightgown...............it's just so cool and comfortable! Well, that's the latest update on how I'm feeling!

Comments