39 weeks

So another Dr. appointment today. I'm pretty much at the stage where being pregnant IS NOT fun anymore. Everyone keeps asking me when I'm due or if I'm overdue. When I tell them it's this weekend, they all say they could tell because I have that look. Not sure what 'that' look is but it's been referred to by several people.  Today's appointment was kind of weird. The 'nurse' who brought me back was actually the Nurse practitioner.  And then they placed me in their kitchen while they waited for a room to open. It was kind of strange and I was glad to be placed in an actual room. Baby is doing great. We're both still growing.  I feel so huge all the time.  I think this pregnancy has been the hardest on my body.  I have so many more aches and pains that I do not remember having with the previous 2.  Also my blood pressure is still 120/70!  The Dr. said there was no change from last week. Despite the fact I was up at 5:30 this morning with painful contractions, that felt like the real thing.  He did a membrane sweep...............so we'll see if that actually does anything. I have never had it done before and heard it is very painful. Overall it wasn't that bad............I'm not saying I would have it done everyday though :) I've been having contractions and lots of spotting.  Here's to hoping he'll come before my next appointment!  Just not on our Anniversary, which is this Saturday............if he decided to come early the next morning, that would be fine ;)  I had already had Bella by this point in the pregnancy and tomorrow will be about how far I got in the pregnancy with Hannah before I had her. So here's to another week and maybe this being my longest pregnancy to date. 

Comments