Update on life in general

First harvest of our corn.  The fork is for size comparison.

Yumm!
Second harvest.  The last one on the right was pretty mangled. 
A baby carrot. We didn't do much to prep the soil and the clay makes it hard for the roots of a lot of the plants to grow very much.  It's just been exciting to know that we CAN grow something!
We decided one Saturday it was time to install a ceiling light and fan for the girls.   We had to completely rewire the room.

Dan cut a hole in the ceiling and placed a ceiling mount.




And here is the finished product!!   It was a fun project to work on together and we learned a lot together.

Our fearless climber!

We have a park that is two blocks away and there is a ton wild black berry bushes on the walk there. Since it cooled of this week we took a walk to the park and collected about 1 cup for lunch on the way home. Hannah loved doing this!

36 weeks.

We went with my sister in-law and her two kids to the Natural Science Museum in Raleigh this last Wednesday.



Love this girl!  She cracks me up!

Me with my birthday roses and chocolates. My birthday was very low key and nothing grand this year. I spent the day cleaning and organizing. And in the evening we went out to eat at Longhorn Steak House.  I was really hoping for a baby!

Showing off my belly, 37 weeks!




Comments