Pictures from the hospital

On the birthing ball with Dan rubbing my back.  It felt pretty good in the beginning.

As we got closer to the end, I did not want to be touched :)  Dan was good about being close and watching my body language. He was such a good birthing partner!

This one is on here just to show Dan's happy face!

I think this is when his mom came back.

Happy smiling parents!

Since it took so long for the placenta to come out, it was a while until Dan got to cut the umbilical cord.  There is a picture of the midwife pushing on my stomach to get the placenta out, and me about ready to punch her in the face.........but I felt like it was not a picture any one needed to see ;)


We originally thought the nurse had said 7 lbs. 8 oz.  but realized later is was 6 oz. not 8..........good thing we got a picture!

Cleaning him off.

This grumpy face is so adorable!  He had quiet a labor.


Again, love Dan's happy face.

Sucking on that hand.  He loves fingers over pacifiers.

My mom, me and her first grand child she got to see be born!



He stopped breathing at one point and turned all blue.  So the nurse had to rile him up to get him to turn pink again.

Daddy with his little boy!

My mom and her grandchild.


My mom in-law and grandchild.  I think some one is a little hungry in both of these pictures :) He's trying to eat his grandma!


First bath!

Comments