Baby Shower

I hope you don't mind as I try and play catch up with our blog about the last couple of months!  One big thing that happened was Becca and Shalyse threw me a baby shower!  I had one when I was pregnant with Hannah but didn't really know a lot of the ladies who came. And I did not have one when I had Bella. So it was really fun this time to be surrounded by family and friends and to feel their love.  There were a few I was just barely getting to know but it was great having them come and to get to know them better!  Thank you Becca and Shalyse for making me feel loved and for showing that you cared enough to go through all the trouble to throw me a baby shower!  I copied the pics from Shalyse's camera when I borrowed it(I hope you don't mind but I meant to ask you)! 



Becca, helping set up.

Beautiful, wonderful April who let baby shower be hosted in her GORGEOUS home!

The diaper cake Shalyse made.

Gift table..........and don't you just love April's dining room??


Me and my belly 5 days before I had Charlie!

Talking and showing off my swollen ankles.

The delicious feast Shalyse and Becca put on!  What amazing ladies!














I really appreciated everyone who came and made the event special!  And I apologize for not getting thank you cards out.......I am really bad about that.  I feel bad for not getting them done but it has been a crazy 2 months since!  Thank you all!!

Comments