7 months

Charlie is now 7 months (or will be in 5 more days)!  I had planned to do a 6 month post but it just didn't happen.  But Charlie is such a fun little guy!  I can't tell you how much I adore this little boy!  I've been visiting my family the last few days and have just him with me.  We've had fun spending quality time and enjoying each others company.  It makes me wish I would get a week every year to spend with just one of my kids getting to know them better.  Here's some things about Charlie:

- He LOVES green beans!  He would much rather have a jar of green beans over apple sauce or peaches any day!!  Crazy, right?
- He loves to watch people.  While we've been traveling he has had a chance to meet lots of people and he has been enjoying it very much.
- He has the best smile!  It lights up his face!
- He has the biggest blue eyes that take everything in!
- He's doing a great job sitting on his own.
- He's started getting up on his knees and will mostly likely be crawling in the next month.  He is very determined!
- He loves to be sung to!

The month before Charlie turned 6 months he started waking up every 2-3 hours at night.  After his 6 month appointment and seeing that he had gone down on the growth chart for weight, I realized I needed to step it up with the feeding!  So during the day I try and nurse him every 2 hours and give him solids twice a day.  It has helped tremendously!  Now he usually wakes up 3-4 hours after going to bed and then will wake up 1-2 times at night.  It has helped me so much to have energy.  Especially with sick little girls who have been waking up at night!  Charlie is such a joy and I am so glad his sweet little spirit has come to our family.

Here's some pictures I have taken of him recently:






Comments