Charlie almost 10 months






I can't believe my little man is almost 10 months old!
- He is SUCH a happy little boy. His smile seriously lights up a room.
- He also loves people.  He does the thing.....he'll smile and then duck his head!  It's so funny that he is innately bashful!
- He is the fastest commando out there and has started pulling himself up onto things.
- He has started 'talking' by saying 'da-da' and 'ma-ma' It's so cute because he knows that I'm ma-ma.
- I am seriously his favorite person.  He has started giving me the most slobbery, open mouth kisses any mom would want.
- He LOVES food.  Green beans, peas, baby cereal, cheerios and anything off the floor are his favorites.
- He finally has the sleeping at night thing down!  We get 8-12 hours solid sleep at night.  This is one momma that was beginning to think that day would never come.
- He loves to follow his sisters around.  Him and Hannah can spends hours laughing as she entertains him.  I love it.  It warms my heart to when I see my three little ones sitting in a circle  laughing together.
Anyways, he's a pretty awesome little guy and I am seriously attached! 




Comments