Lots going on

May started off with a bang. My mom arrived the same day my sister in-law Shalyse had her baby.  I was watching Shalyse's kids until her mom arrived.  It was a busy 3 nights and 2 1/2 days with 5 little ones 4 and under.  It was nice to have the extra hands!  After Hannah's dance recital and soccer game, we drove to Asheville, NC to see the Biltamore Estate.  We spent 3-4 days enjoying our little mini vacation and each others company and then my mom had to fly back. We had tons of fun and enjoyed lots of Grandma time. Another great thing is I was able to us my moms camera to get some awesome photos of Hannah dressed up for her recital and of her soccer game the next day.  Here's some fun photos (you may have already seen some of these if you are friends with me on facebook):

At the beginning of the game, Hannah totally got knocked down.

Hannah with her team and the coach doing his thing.  Dan has really enjoyed being the assistant coach.











We've been very busy between Soccer practice and games, dance, preschool, speech therapy and all the other appointments we have.  I'm looking forward to the summer once soccer and preschool end.  We should actually have come free days to enjoy the warm weather and the fun that comes with it.

Comments

  1. Everytime I look at your blog katydid I see that you are a very photographer another talent WOW so fun When you arrived into my world I looked at your sweet face and felt inside that I was the luckiest Mom on earth to be your mom Still do! Love you Katy so very much! the grandkids are the most fun on earth too Dans smile always makes me smile HIs testimony he bore the Sunday I was there touched my heart in many different ways
    Love you all! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very talented photographer I should edit my comments before I publsh geez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pictures of such an adorable girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment