1 Year Old

Charlie turned 1 on July 29th (the day after our 6 year anniversary.) He also had his 1 year check up on that day.  Charlie is a small little guy!  He had gained exactly 12 lbs. since birth! He has an enormous head though. So small body, big head :)  Here are some fun pictures I took of him (Warning TONS of Pics):





Feel so blessed to have this awesome little guy as part of our family.  I have enjoyed this last year so much!  It was the hardest year I've had in a lot of ways but oh how I love his happy, gleeful face. Cutest little boyfriend a girl could ask for!

I love this photo because he is laughing his belly laugh.




He LOVES his sisters.


He was fascinated by the grass.  This was his reaction when I first put him on the grass.






This picture sums up how he his a lot of the time.  He if very meticulous.


The foot pop!


So many kisses!
I LOVE photography.  I can't wait until I have my own camera someday.  Thank you Ben and Shalyse for letting me borrow yours!

Comments

  1. He is so cute. I feel shocked he is already 1!! Thanks for sharing these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sniff* And I still haven't met him. Tell him to stop growing til I see him. :-) You have such adorable kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment