Busy Busy Bee!

Life has been extremely busy this last month!  For those who have not heard on July 14th I was called to be the Relief Society President for our ward here in Fuquay.  If there are friends or family who do not know what that means, please feel free to e-mail or message me with questions!  I would love to answer them.  It has been such a wonderful experience.  I can't even begin to describe the happiness it has brought........not to mention the stress :)  If you want to know more on that, then we can talk.  But I just wanted to put some updates on here. I'm not sure how much time I'll have in the future to update on here but I'll try. Here are some recent events:

-My 25th birthday!
-Getting Lasik and PRK
-Our 6 year anniversary!
-Charlie's 1st birthday!
-Bella's 3rd birthday!

I have some pictures I took of Charlie for his 1 year that I will try and post soon!  Love you all!

Comments