Update

Dear Family and Friends!

I promise to post more possible next week. I just have a funeral I've been helping with and a lesson to prepare for next Sunday. But here's what we've been up to recently:

-Halloween: it was great!  We had two princess and an adorable giraffe.  Pics soon.
- My mom visited. She couldn't come for the holidays because of work so she came and spent time with us before.
-Pictures of our newly painted house!
-Thanksgiving, we spent with family.  We did have terrible colds the days before and day of but made it through!
- Dan gave a presentation for the neighborhood on behalf of the HOA board. We also decorated the entrance to our neighborhood for the holidays.  This will probably be his year on the board.
- Hannah had her tonsils and adenoids removed.  I will tell about that whole experience in a post.
- The ultrasound.  It's a GIRL!!!  My placenta was pretty low, but I do not have placenta previa.  I do have to go in for another ultrasound at 28 weeks to make sure the placenta has moved up.  If it's still where it was at the 18 week ultrasound, it could complicate the birth.  But I am sure everything will be just fine.
-Christmas- lots of pictures!  We built a doll house for the girl's.
-Charlie started nursery a month early.  There are some perks to my calling after all ;)
-New Years.

I am sorry have been neglecting the blog.  This calling has kept me very busy, especially this month.  The last 5 months have flown by.  I hit 20 weeks this week! I know if the last 20 weeks go as fast as the first 20............this baby girl will be here before we know it!  And then life will be thrown into a whole new chaos.  But we are all happy and doing just great!

Comments