28 weeks

I now will be making visits to the OB every two weeks.  Yesterday was my second ultrasound, glucose testing and regular OB visit.  The ultrasound confirmed that my placenta has moved up!  So no c-section! Yay!  The downside is it turns out I have a lower amniotic fluid amount :).  Always something right?  Lol.  So they will be keeping an eye and if my growth at every appointment isn't where it should be I might have another ultrasound and other tests done.  I had something similar with Bella which played a part of being induced before my due date.  So, who knows but she was healthy and had been VERY active the last day or two.  She actually woke and kept me up for an hour in the middle of the night on Tuesday she was so active.  I can feel her head with every step I take. It's good she's head down but definitely uncomfortable!  Anyways, that's where we're at.

Comments

  1. Hooray for no c-section! Boo for fluid amount. Hope it stays at an acceptable level. I will be praying!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment