3rd Trimester

We officially hit the 3rd trimester!  I can NOT believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by.  We enjoy feeling her moving and kicking us in the evenings.  It fun to imagine that in 10-13 weeks she'll be here.  It's funny because it's like I hit the 3rd trimester this week and the contractions started up!  They are not usually uncomfortable but are definitely more frequent.  I guess I'm not really worried because we've done this 3 times before now and they have all made it to full term so i don't see us breaking that tradition now.

I have an appointment this Wednesday for my second ultrasound.  I can't remember if I mentioned previously but my placenta was low lying and just centimeters from the cervix at the 18 week ultrasound.  They said as my uterus grew they placenta should have moved up along with it.  They do the follow up at 28 weeks just to be sure it has moved up. We'll see if that's the case this week.  I'm honestly not really worried.

So ready or not..................here comes the final count down!  We'll be full term May 1st.


Comments