32 Weeks

So I'm a little behind on my biweekly updates, we're actually on our 34th week now.  I'll update you on Friday about how that appointment goes.  Anyways,  everything went very well for my 32nd week appointment.  After the last two appointments I was not sure what to expect.  But baby looks great, blood pressure looks great, no blood or protein in my urine.  This little girl is moving SO much!  At night as we're laying in bed you can see my stomach moving like crazy, it's like there's waves going on.  It's pretty impressive.  We look forward to meeting her in about 6 weeks!


I'll also be making a post on freezer meals coming up.  I plan to make 36 freezer meals, some biscuits, french bread and several desserts to have us covered for the first couple of months after baby girl arrives to help keep life a little bit more manageable with a new baby and my calling.  It's been a process.

Comments