Newborn Photoshoot

I think I learned a lot during this photoshoot and was pleased with how they turned out.  It was difficult to get this little girl to sleep through it though!  She's pretty good at sleeping but for some reason when I needed her to, she just wasn't going to cooperate! I do think it would be fun at some point to play with Photoshop. These were all edited in Picasa 3.  I did enjoy experimenting a little bit with different back grounds. 








I'll do post in a few days to tell you a little bit more about the first 2 weeks of life with 4 kids 5 and under.  There's been some challenges but also some sweet blessings. I will say one thing!  This little girl is SWEET and a cuddle bug. We love her.

Comments

  1. Katydid the pictures look wonderful all of them are so very good The background looks amazing Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment