Bella turns 4

I can't believe this baby I held in my arms for the first time is now 4 years old!!  I can't believe she's starting a full day preschool and then will be in Kindergarten next year!  How can that sweet, adorable baby be 4!! Bella is special to me because of the love she brings to our family.  She always has hug and loves to give.  She is also my super independent child.  I took her to her first half day of preschool yesterday and she didn't even look back, I had to ask for a wave and hug.  She loves all things beautiful.  It's important to her to have beautiful things.  It cracks me up.  She asked for a Frozen (after the Disney movie) birthday cake with Elsa on it.  We had a family party for her on Sunday with pizza. Here's some pictures from her birthday:






















Comments