Random photos from the last 18 months

A lot of the following pictures are ones I missed the last year or so!

Hannah with her two teachers.

Miss Faith


Every Saturday when it isn't raining we go to my in-laws home and work on their yard and make sure everything is taken care of.  We usually bring a lunch for the kids to enjoy.

Big bright eyes!  She reminds me of  Bella in this picture.


The kids started bringing me breakfast in bed when Faith was about 3 weeks old.  In this one I was given oatmeal no bake cookies, a cupcake, cheese, grapes and a glass of milk :).

Having fun with Hannah's hair.

In the hospital when I became pretty sick in March.



First snowman!

We got SO much snow this winter.  We decided to try snow cream.


Look at all that snow!!!  NC hardly ever gets this much snow.  Dan ended up walking home from Sunset Lake Rd one day after work we had so much of it.  Snow and high humidity don't mix well :) 

Playing in the snow.






My mom visited back in November and we went to Pullin' Park while she was here.


Sweet Bella.






Halloween.  Cutest giraffe!



He was not a big fan of the gloves :)

Like I said, cutest giraffe.

Bella the morning she had her ear tubes placed in her ears.

Our sweetest Bella.

Comments