Sweet Darling



Faith is 3 1/2 months old.  I can't tell you how fast I feel like time is going by (maybe you feel the same way :) but we've all been enjoying this time with such a sweet little face to keep our spirits lifted.  She's always smiling, talking and we can get her to chortle.  I love when she talks to me because she looks me in the eyes and will  just 'talk' for several minutes at a time.  She is such a sweet and easy going baby.  She does get her moments when she's getting tired and she'll start fussing.  She does get A LOT of attention ;)  sometimes she loves it, sometimes not so much.  She brings me such happiness.  The other night I was taking a bath with her and was telling her where she came from and how special she was.  She calmly kept eye contact with me and listened to every word.  I had a moment  where the Spirit spoke to me and said that she was sent to me just like how I was sent to my mom to bring me happiness and companionship. She would bring me so much joy.  It was such a precious moment that I am so glad I can have to always cherish. She's my precious angel.

Comments